Tuesday 8 December 2020

Voice search fun!

 Today I was learning to voice search. We had to go to a new tab and we clicked on a microphone on the search bar. We said "How do you say merry christmas in (any language.) We had to learn how to say merry christmas in 5 launguages.

 We also made a GIF. A christmas GIF. My GIF is a snowman blinking and snow is falling in the background. We used "Brush Ninja" to make our GIF. We had to draw the frames by ourselfs.

I enjoyed learninhg how to say merry christmas in five languages. My favorite language to say merry christmas was japanese. I also enjoyed making the GIF. 

I didn't really find anything tricky. Only that we had to go back and forth from google translate to the slides and copy and pasting and that we had to redraw the frames so many times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.