Monday 7 December 2020

2020 Reflection

 Today I was reflecting on this year. I really enjoyed this year, despite of some things that happened this year. This year was a very exciting year with many new things happening, but it's also been a very hard year for some people.

I enjoyed reflecting on this year. One of my goals next year is to advance/accelerate in volleyball. Right now I would say I am a begginer because I can't do a proper serve.

I didn't find anything tricky. Only for reflecting, because my memory is just a little bit fuzzy from what's happened during this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.