Monday 1 November 2021

All Saints Day

 Today is all Saints day. All Saints day is when you celebrate and remember saints who haved passed on into heaven. Because of this special day, our teacher has assigned us a special task. The task was to create a slide or google drawing about the saints. There were some notes on the whiteboard we could add onto our slides. 

I enjoyed creating the slide and learning about the saints and their special day. I really liked decorating the slide  with pictures.

I didn't really find anything tricky.

Here is my slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.