Friday 22 October 2021

Frida Kahlo Art

 For the past few weeks, my class was painting. The painting was a picture of a woman named 'Frida Kahlo'. She was a mexcian painter that painted self portraits. In her portraits, she usually painted herself with bushy eyebrows and moustaches. Did you know she had polio?

We used lots of colourful paints to paint her face. To make the flower(s) on her head, we used tissue paper. We folded the tissue paper back and forth like a fan. Then, we stapled the middle and then fanned the paper out to make it look like a flower.

I enjoyed painting Frida Kahlo and making the flowers. I also liked learning about Frida Kahlo and her life as a painter.

I didn't find anything tricky.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.