Wednesday 10 June 2020

About me

Hi my name is Camille! I live with my family in New Zealand. I am Cantonese and Mandarin. I go to Saint Mary's school in Gisborne. I have a pet fish called Yuki.
I have 3 best friends at school. I am good at drawing and playing piano. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I like science, art, reading,and PE. My goals for this year are to get better at writing and to get better at sports. My challenge for this year to improve my art skills.

I want to achieve my goals and challenges at the end of this year.I get inspired by my creative and talented friends and family. I really look forward to achieving my goals and challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.